M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hey ripsaw, we must not have the same SantaGI9

Looks like you have a good collection going on there. How's Santa going to top that next year?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Very nice

you men have fun send alot downrange while I am here at work wishing I was out shooting at bucks for the freezer!

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

"All gave some but some gave ALL"

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I always thought that M14 rifles would make for good stocking stuffers?

Nice looking rifles sir!

Question......

I cannot quite make out the heel stamp where it says, "7.62MM M14 ??"

Is it "NM" by any chance?

The 762mm logo looks very similar to the TRW logo on this type of M14 service rifle. I love it. (Diamond shaped vs a triangle shape)

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes , it is NM........we'll be thinking about ya HeroDI2...I got em Leadbug, they will be going through some rigorous use here shortly, I have a three gun match tomorrow.....the Ar's are about to get knocked off the line at three hundred tomorrow....25 mile an hour wind forecast and rain........Haa ha ha....evil smile......we shoot regardless, no such thing as a rainout.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Nicely Done
Does Santa have a Sister????????????????????

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Luck for you that your bad, I guess mine likes me OK too I finally told her about the m25 coming in. She says whatever makes me happy.

Thanks, She has been good all year...Oh , me...no, I am always Bad........she likes bad men....

I tell you, Chris, Mark, Nate and all the folks at 7.62MM are really coming along with these things, I will post a thread about the builds when I get them test fired and sighted in and run some groups....If Geeck will hurry up and get here this morning....He's my assistant and spotter.....yeah, he always shoots my ammo up when asked too !!!.........Oh yeah, he's also the best gun buddy a guy could have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts