1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Saw this!

The FBI said they are "looking into it!"

Ha! Ha! All they are doing is taking their pay off along with the CIA.

I don't know who screwed this up but he may not see the sun set today!

Really, really, never thought I would see this Country so sold out by it's "Leaders"!

IMG_5361.JPG

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,
There's no help for you guy's!!!:cool:
8B6BE20D-2A31-4F17-B3D6-28A1AD74F147.jpeg

·
Forum Jester
7,175 Posts
Hi,
Saw this!

The FBI said they are "looking into it!"

Ha! Ha! All they are doing is taking their pay off along with the CIA.

I don't know who screwed this up but he may not see the sun set today!

Really, really, never thought I would see this Country so sold out by it's "Leaders"!

View attachment 430270
rather have the chevy

·
Registered
617 Posts
You know they're in the Chinese pocket courtesy of clinton/obama. They really should rename their organization to include the whorish nature of them bending for whoever's doing the highest lending. At least with the cia we expect that from them.

·
Retired
4,670 Posts
This is not a bit surprising. The Chinese gov't back in the Clinton years, tried to smuggle around 2k full auto AK-47 rifles into our country to sell to the drug dealers and street gangs to sew violence on our streets. Once they were discovered, Clinton banned the importation of all firearms from China. Too bad Clinton stopped there...

Reactions: XXXMarine

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,
Well, he sure as Hell stopped the Poly and Norinco M14's coming into the Country!

He also destroyed thousands of US M14!!! (That was a REAL smart move!)

Admittedly, that hurt, sort of surprising as all the Clintons and all most all of Congress is on the Chi-Com payroll!!!

They gave up the US Merchant Marine which effected millions of workers (shipyards, supplies, support Industries, Steel, Power, it all adds up!)

The only hope and a small one at that is for Trump to go back in and keep cleaning up the mess, even then the first Dim President in, and it will go back to the same Obozo Corruption!!!

Remove ALL Dim Politicians!!! (That would be a start anyway!!!)
91786779_2618545198470745_3667084519464239104_o.jpg

Reactions: eddy2codo and mic52

·
Forum Jester
7,175 Posts
Hi,
Well, he sure as Hell stopped the Poly and Norinco M14's coming into the Country!

He also destroyed thousands of US M14!!! (That was a REAL smart move!)

Admittedly, that hurt, sort of surprising as all the Clintons and all most all of Congress is on the Chi-Com payroll!!!

They gave up the US Merchant Marine which effected millions of workers (shipyards, supplies, support Industries, Steel, Power, it all adds up!)

The only hope and a small one at that is for Trump to go back in and keep cleaning up the mess, even then the first Dim President in, and it will go back to the same Obozo Corruption!!!

Remove ALL Dim Politicians!!! (That would be a start anyway!!!)
View attachment 430313
is that what it means to be in the sand box?

Reactions: stoky

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Ohhh! "Assault weapons parts!" Scary stuff!!!!

Huh? Parts as in furniture kits without paying a tariff?

Reactions: Louis1332 and stoky

·
Registered
735 Posts
Polack got it right with his comment. If we knew what the "parts" were, we might be be able to make a sensible comment on this issue. It could have been 11,000 barrels, stocks, sights, or some other small item. Otherwise, I would just assume that it is some agency trying to benefit from "favorable" publicity that is meaningless without a proper context.

Nelson

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Now we hear the Chicoms are running a propaganda program to try to make Covid sound worse than it already is so as to keep us in shutdown limbo forever giving them a chance to leap ahead of us. What a world..

·
Eye Master
3,879 Posts
I call BS on the article. 11,000 parts valued at $130,000 is a $12 part, and based on my experience with CBP, they will stretch to inflate that number to the max - I once had a $0.75 credit card knife and a bumper sticker confiscated from a shipment to Canada, and they valued it at $20 in the complaint. So if I apply that ratio, these were actually about $0.60 parts, and that picture of 1 box with several baggies is the entire shipment. Maybe a mag catch or a bolt stop.

ie, this guy bought a case of small parts, and tried to ship it in illegally. To be clear, China is on the banned list for importing weapons parts, because of their human rights violations, so there is no import permit he could have gotten - he should have imported from Taiwan.

I loved the quote "It also follows a fatal shooting in the area leaving one American dead, perhaps, as a result of illegally imported Chinese weapons. " By keeping the word 'perhaps', I can rewrite this as: "It also follows a fatal shooting in the area leaving one American dead, perhaps, as a result of space aliens doing anal probes." and my version is equally as true as the article's version. ie totally worthless, and it does not give the reader any useful information.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
"I loved the quote "It also follows a fatal shooting in the area leaving one American dead, perhaps, as a result of illegally imported Chinese weapons. " By keeping the word 'perhaps', I can rewrite this as: "It also follows a fatal shooting in the area leaving one American dead, perhaps, as a result of space aliens doing anal probes." and my version is equally as true as the article's version. ie totally worthless, and it does not give the reader any useful information."

I nearly pissed myself LOL...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts