M14 Forum banner

Cheek Rest Help

960 6
I was wondering what are some better options for a cheek rest other than the leather USGI one? I have seen some on Dighawaii'e rifles that look good and appear to be an easy on and off option. I am using the ARMS mount with medium rings, and the Springfield 6x40 scope.
Thanks,
Paul
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Aloha SO2315:

Have you seen the cheek piece on Hawk's DMR? That is a really nice solution. It appears to be fully adjustable for height.

That is something on the burners with me as well... I want to have something that is adjustable and matching with the stock.

Aloha and Good Luck!

Tom O.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Aloha SO2315:

The black cheekrest that I use is a Scope EZE from Brownells. They have a variety of sizes to choose from.

I have several of these cheekrests in different sizes... I like the tallest one for the ARMS #22H rings and I use the 5/8"-1" for the ARMS#22M rings... they seem to work well for me in getting a good cheek weld.

This is a pic of what it would look like installed on a rifle...

This is the URL: http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=15487 .

I hope it helps, Paul... Let me know if I can provide more information.

Aloha,

Tom O.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.