M14 Forum banner

Cheek Rest Help

958 6
I was wondering what are some better options for a cheek rest other than the leather USGI one? I have seen some on Dighawaii'e rifles that look good and appear to be an easy on and off option. I am using the ARMS mount with medium rings, and the Springfield 6x40 scope.
Thanks,
Paul
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Aloha SO2315:

Have you seen the cheek piece on Hawk's DMR? That is a really nice solution. It appears to be fully adjustable for height.

That is something on the burners with me as well... I want to have something that is adjustable and matching with the stock.

Aloha and Good Luck!

Tom O.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yea, but thats bolted to the stock...if he wants easy on easy off that wouldnt be the right choice.

You may want to try Cabelas. They usually have some stuff, and I know you can get cheek rests that slip on pretty cheap from ebay.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Aloha SO2315:

The black cheekrest that I use is a Scope EZE from Brownells. They have a variety of sizes to choose from.

I have several of these cheekrests in different sizes... I like the tallest one for the ARMS #22H rings and I use the 5/8"-1" for the ARMS#22M rings... they seem to work well for me in getting a good cheek weld.

This is a pic of what it would look like installed on a rifle...

This is the URL: http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=15487 .

I hope it helps, Paul... Let me know if I can provide more information.

Aloha,

Tom O.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.