M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen:

Just signed up on the forum. I'm PA ARNG and working an ADOS job right now with them. I have a SA M1A Loaded. I carried a M-14 in Iraq and fell in love with it. It's great to see a forum dedicated to such a great weapon, but, to be fair, I guess they have a forum dedicated to everything these days. Looking forward to learning.

IT
"Effective diplomacy is measured in grain weight."

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome! And thanks for your time in the sand box!
I guess you're pretty familiar with the platform, but there are so many subtle nuances left to explore. Dig deep, there's a vast wealth of knowledge here.

"PA"......physician assistant?

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, InfantrymanTemplar, dedicated but not blinded. GI2 I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome InfantrymanTemplar,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Lots of great info here, years of threads easy to access and full of knowledge collected from the great group of people who created and kept this site going for years. Pull up a chair and have fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts