M14 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
thank you for making something that never spoils my range time.
remembering to not drink so much coffee on those days is another
story.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Welcome Brandon

And give a shout of thanks to all your factory workers and QA folks...great job and keep up the good work.

I have a bunch of your 20rds ( though some of them have the SAI stamp..LOL )

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon. I can't say enough about how helpful it is for a company like yours to engage with us consumers. Greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Excellent products and welcome to the team. I went to the website, listed above by a member, and took a look at the M1a offering. Very extensive and wonderful pricing but everything was marked EXTENDED LEAD TIME ITEM. I’m in NO hurry but what could we expect?

Best wishes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I’ve gone and picked up magazines from the factory when I lived closer than I do now. Great people to deal with and a product they can truly be proud of.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
You guys are a KEY factor for people making the decision to buy an M14 rifle. Without CMI mags we'd be suffering with sub-par junk or massively overpriced (and under available) USGI mags.

There is one thing though, that I'd like to mention, that I can see as possibly being an improvement for your M14 mags. It's been brought up a few times in the past where CMI mags don't always hold the bolt open on the last round fired, something to do with the follower being slightly different than USGI. You'll have to do some searching to find the threads or make a new thread to discuss the matter more in depth.

See this picture for the issue...was posted by another member...

Attachments

·
Registered
849 Posts
+1 for CMI. Have 10 (20 rounders) for my M1a. They all work just fine. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I met you guys at SHOT last year and I am sorry that I was not a happy camper when I spoke to someone at the booth, a year ago I called ( No answer), left message a few times on the website ,sent emails and never received a response back. I am a dealer and I was looking for dealer pricing and I was attempting to purchase a bunch of M1A magazines to offer members on this forum with discounted pricing or as a group buy. I would like to know if your communication issues have been resolved? Feel free to message me your direct contact info, That said, I am not knocking your product, just the communication aspect of it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
You guys are a KEY factor for people making the decision to buy an M14 rifle. Without CMI mags we'd be suffering with sub-par junk or massively overpriced (and under available) USGI mags.

There is one thing though, that I'd like to mention, that I can see as possibly being an improvement for your M14 mags. It's been brought up a few times in the past where CMI mags don't always hold the bolt open on the last round fired, something to do with the follower being slightly different than USGI. You'll have to do some searching to find the threads or make a new thread to discuss the matter more in depth.

See this picture for the issue...was posted by another member...
Yup. I've got a couple cmi mags that don't engage the bolt lock strong enough.
Other then that, great mags at a great price!

Thank you!

JC.

·
Registered
136 Posts
These mags are all I use in my M1A/M14 rifles.
Cheaper than the other steel mags and function flawlessly so far for me. Have the 10s 20s and 25s.
Good to see you guys on the forum.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Thank you Sir.
Love CMI magazines. All I use for my M1A Socom.

I do have a CMI unicorn...

A 20 round CMI magazine NIB coated by WMD Guns that was displayed at Shot Show a few years back.

Thanks,
Glenn

·
Registered
910 Posts
This is just a thought. What about g3/ptr91 magazines. Could you think about making them. Because surplus is going to run out sooner or later. Plus the way PTR and Century keep selling these rifles there just might be a demand for reliable US made 20 and 25 rounds. What say you?

Thank You.

P.S. please keep making the M14/m1a magazines. They rock.

21 - 40 of 169 Posts