M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just stopping in to say "Hello"! I have been searching for my first rifle and have been spending alot of time researching the Remington 700 but have stumbled across the M1A and hadn't previously thought it would suit my needs. However the more and more I think about it this may be the rifle that I have been looking for. The "national match" version with walnut stock has caught my eye and it's funny because I was more interested in a composite stock for the 700.

I'll be looking around the forum for the next few weeks trying to make a decision. I look forward to it. Take care and thanks in advance for all of the info!

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Apriliarider, I always have the same recommendation for someone interested in the M14 platform, buy three that you think you like, settle on one, and keep the rest. GI2GI2 I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. There is a tremendous amount of info on this site centered around one of the greatest rifle platforms ever made. The search function will open the route to just about any info you might want, and, if that doesn't work, there are a lot of knowledgeable people on board who can help. Have a good time.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome Apriliarider,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M1A/M14 and other related U.S. Battle Rifles.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
"Death From Above"
11,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You may want to consider paying for the PX privilages! More often than not you can find rifles for sale there. In addition, there is a qroup buy going on right now for LRB barreled actions. If you have not already done your research on LRB you should check out the website LRB arms.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome. If I end up spending much time here I will do the "right thing" and donate (if possible) to the site's moderators to help fund the website. If this allows me to view firearms for sale that is certainly a bonus.

I am a regular and a contributor on 1911forum.com. I also visit SniperCentral quite often just to learn. This site may get more of my attention than either of those for a while.

Take her sleazy....

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum . both are great rifles on their own. I have a loaded model close to NM specs but can remove the stock because it is not bedded so for me that is a plus!

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

"All gave some but some gave ALL"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts