M14 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Military Arms Channel on YouTube runs his bit on one of those milled Century AKs and he's happy with it. Look him up. I think he's just got wood furniture. I keep looking at them but I've been burned by a CAI AK in the past so I'm really hesitant.

Reactions: mazer

·
Registered
630 Posts
I looked into a 39V2 and still might get it just to have a milled AK variant.
They look kind of spartan with very little markings on them.
I looked inside of the gun and the front trunnion looked forged and not cast but I am no expert but I know the difference when I see them.
Nothing fancy with these guns they look all business with no fluff and I like that.
The 799.00 price tag seems a bit steep to me.I thought they retailed for 600.00 for the basic one with the wood furniture.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well, I wish I could have found it for $799, paid $899 for mine. But I did have a "credit" at my LGS, so that helped a lot. straycat are you looking at the "stamped" version for that price? Just curious.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Oh no mazer its a milled receiver C39V2 For $799.00
I had a Poly Tech Legend milled AK years ago and never fired it.Had the box and all the accessories that came with it.
Sold it at a show when the prices were silly high so I made money on it.LOL
Be nice to have a decent USA made milled AK.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.