M14 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
Just wanted to update on my CSR.
I am happy to let everyone know that my right eye now is almost back to normal no more blurry on my center vision. Can see now when driving at night. But right eye's vision appear just a little bit smaller than the left eye. Hoping this will also be back to normal very soon. 
God bless.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Usually recovers. I get it now and again (my third time in the right eye). The second time I got it was the worst, right smack in the middle of working 50+ hours a week and getting my mba. **** happens...rock on.

Chuck

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know this is an old thread but you really need to see a good retina doctor. I have diabetic retinopathy in my right eye and everything is blurred. I get a shot in that eye every month which helps stop the body from making the protein that causes weak blood vessels to develop ( They leak which causes pressure on the retina). If the hemorrhage is in the center of vision it destorts vision. If it is in the back or sides, etc. it may not be noticed as much. I had one in my left eye but it cleared after about six months. I'm trying to learn to shoot left handed now. Go to a retina doctor if you have not already.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.