M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photo of Mr. Bruce Willis was taken from range time with the USMC to assist him in the making of the movie "Tears Of The Sun" ...

Heres my version ... :wink:

Six Out!

·
Registered
498 Posts
"Let's see, if I shoot him 3 or 4 times with this you say he might die? What if I just club him to death with it?" :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
my quote would be from the marine standing next to wills" jeez, the $hit we have to put up with from the government, now they send me this clown"

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I got one for the Marine next to the actor: "Ahhh, Mr. Willis, do I need to show you which way to point that rifle, you look confused?"...

This is fun!

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
"Mr willis sir....I keep trying to tell you..... the magazine won't go in that way....are you for real?"

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
The Marine in the background with hands on his hips is probably wondering..."heck, we been waiting for 15 minutes now! What, he can't figure out how to shoot it?" :lol:

Tom O.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Marine pondering next to him....

" I know I'm supposed to direct this guy's fire, but, when he starts shootin, I'M ATTA HERE!!!!

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My only comment is that Bruce Willis is one of the small handfull of SAG members that is a conservative, backs the President and troops in this time of crisis, is pro-military, does not take himself too seriously.
So with those factors in mind, I'll give Bruce a great deal of slack.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Amen to that! But bear in mind that this is similar to a roast....poking fun at the pic with no seriousness intended.....

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Sgt 25:

I agree with you, no offense on any of the remarks... they were made and meant light heartedly... and I think Bruce Willis would have enjoyed some of the comments that were made... I think he actually might have got a big kick out of it... based on what I have read about him... :lol:

The most interesting part is what can be done with ONE single picture and how there might be so many interpretations... I thought it was fun to try and put a caption to what we thought might have been going on... :lol:

In any case, I apologize if I might have made comments on anything that might have been offensive...

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tom-O you don't have to apologize to me. I'm not a liberal, so I don't offend easily at all. I know it was in jest, I just said what I think of Bruce Willis, that I would cut him some slack.
Folks like him and the handful of Hollywood conservatives will get my movie ticket money.
I'm so far to the right, I think the Democratic party is the biggest threat to national security and we ought to be gearing up on them and them Hollywood liberal type pinkos! :wink:

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I luv the hell outta Mr. Willis .....

As for that "thing" he is holding on to .....

Well ... I'll just keep the ole gaping hole shut ..... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I really didn't mean to disrespect Matel, I mean some of my best toys are Matel. Oh, now I've done it. I know I'm gonna get hate mail from Matel over this one. :)

Regards

Ox

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Six Out!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts