M14 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/17/politics/clinton-town-hall-what-to-watch/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Can't let gun fanatics 'terrorize' majority
5:32 p.m.: An audience member asked Clinton if she thinks a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines would help curb gun violence in the U.S. Clinton responded: "Yes, I do."

"We cannot let a minority of people--and that's what it is, it is a minority--of people hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people."
Disgusting Hillary. I believe she is worse then obummer.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
What makes me sad is the fact that there are forum members who will vote for her in 2016.

But they do support the 2nd amendment.GI9

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Watching the clip referenced, I am once again in awe of her. Not once, but twice, she said she fears someone using "automatic weapons".

I guess nothing changes for some people.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Whatever your politics.. and it can be complicated, I feel that the "winner takes all" attitude is destructive. No matter who is in power, the "Majority" needs to be America.

Gun rights are anchored by the U.S. Constitution, then fudged by the U.S. Supreme Court. Congress and state assemblies can pass restrictive legislation, that can be most irritating, or may be challenged in court, or may be reversed. It is really in this legislative pit where our fight is.

Our opponents lie and exaggerate. However, think about this. The more they threaten, the more folks go out and buy guns and ammo. We would not have nearly so much stuff being bought if they had not started their anti-gun campaign.

A real leader would try to bring people together not polarize them.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Watching the clip referenced, I am once again in awe of her. Not once, but twice, she said she fears someone using "automatic weapons".

I guess nothing changes for some people.
I heard the "automatic weapons" part on the radio. Many people will quote that as being gospel when anyone familiar with firearms knows it's BS. These people want to legislate firearms when they can't or won't accurately describe what they want to pass legislation on.

She will likely be the next president. Women will vote for her in droves and who are the republicans going to run against her that would have half a chance??

·
Registered
425 Posts
She's definitely dangerously ignorant. She's also unstable. I honestly don't think she has much of a chance at the presidency, especially after her performance around the Benghazi incident.

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
She's not ignorant. Hillary is smart. It's a shame she's the enemy....

She's the total package....

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
575 Posts
And this is why suffrage was a bad idea....

I heard the "automatic weapons" part on the radio. Many people will quote that as being gospel when anyone familiar with firearms knows it's BS....
She will likely be the next president. Women will vote for her in droves and who are the republicans going to run against her that would have half a chance??
Yup. Women WILL vote for her in droves. Kinda makes me wonder why, exactly, we ever passed the 19th Amendment. After women, illegals, welfare parasites and the occupy wall street crowd vote the election is already lost. I wish I were just joking, but I fear there is some truth to it.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,415 Posts
She makes me sick, and that whole audience applauding at banning private property makes me sick. Same old BS song. We can't let our guard down for a second with these 'people'.
m14brian

·
Registered
252 Posts
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4[/ame]

Here is a neat audio clip of her bragging about getting a child rapist off the hook.

Clearly she was meant to rule us serfs. She understands that everything between power and the absence of it is a figment of the vassal's imagination.

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
Are people taking hope from the fact that Hillary's new book, her of memoir of her latest political appointment, is not selling?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.