Number of laps; 70
Circuit length 4.361 km/ 2.71 miles
Race distance 305.270 km/ 189.7 miles
Turns; 14

DI5

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Same for me, same for you? If we could nail down third we could clean up on a trifecta

·
Administrator
17,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm still with Lewis Hamilton for a win Ray.

GI2

·
Administrator
17,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Circuit length of 2.71 miles w/ 14 turns

Qualifying;

1, Nico Rosberg 1:14.874
2, Lewis Hamilton 1:14.953
3, Sebastian Vettel 1:15.548
4, Valtteri Bottas 1:15.550

DI5

·
Administrator
17,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a nail biting race to the ever last lap with the safety car being called out!

1st was Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull Racing - Renault
2nd is Nico Rosberg in his Mercedes
3rd was Sebastian Vettel , Red Bull Racing - Renault

USN4

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
Not a Grand Prix guy. All I can remember about the Montreal event is the time a driver complained he lost because a beaver wandered onto the track (speculation was it was in fact a woodchuck, aka a groundhog).

·
Registered
815 Posts
I don't watch F1 racing very often, but it had an exciting finish today. Wonder about Vettels reaction as Massa's car flew across in front of him!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Unreal with both Mercedes having issues same time. I was really hoping Massa would make a podium.

·
Administrator
17,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't watch F1 racing very often, but it had an exciting finish today. Wonder about Vettels reaction as Massa's car flew across in front of him!
I'm thinking that he may need to change his pants!

GI3

·
Administrator
17,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was really hoping Massa would make a podium.
The best part was he was ahead of Fernando Alonso once again till he lost his brakes.

DI5

·
Registered
815 Posts
I thought Perez was the one having brake trouble. Anybody hear just what was the cause of the last lap wreck?

·
Administrator
17,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought Perez was the one having brake trouble. Anybody hear just what was the cause of the last lap wreck?
"As Perez - on the oldest tyres of the group - did a tremendous job to keep Ricciardo behind. Finally the Australian forced his way past the Mexican into second place with a bold move going into Turn 1 on the 66th lap, and then set out after Rosberg. He caught the Mercedes with the aid of DRS down the back straight on the 68th lap, breezing by on the outside going into the final corner."

"As they crossed the line to start the final lap, Massa lined up Perez for a pass into Turn 1 only to tag the back of the Force India, sending both cars heavily into the barriers. As both drivers climbed out of their cars uninjured, the safety car was dispatched and the stewards immediately launched an investigation into the incident. Perez was deemed at fault, having changed his racing line, and will drop five grid places at the next race as a result."

DI5

1 - 12 of 12 Posts