M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can new Bula rifles be re-barreled with Kreiger full heavy's?
They told me I have ER Shaw barrels on mine. Not a big fan of them.

·
Premium Member
20,596 Posts
Yes. I have a few Bula receivers with Kreiger Heavy SS and they work great.

Bula has been turning blanks from others to their own external geometries. I must add that the accuracy of their modified GI pattern has shown results in the sub .75 moa for me on more than one occasion using good ammo and is very close in performance to my Kreiger heavies.

·
Registered
138 Posts
If it's brand new factory Bula rifle, it's covered by the Bula warranty. Why not give it a try before you conclude it's no good based on internet opinion?

·
Premium Member
20,596 Posts
I've got E R Shaw barrels on a couple rifles, they're tac drivers. If you have a different story, let's hear.
I am guessing at least a dozen in my herd and not a single problem. Most know I work to below 1 moa on every single one of my rifles, or it gets a facelift.

·
Premium Member
8,673 Posts
If it's brand new factory Bula rifle, it's covered by the Bula warranty. Why not give it a try before you conclude it's no good based on internet opinion?
That’s right spend the 2G and roll the dice! Never mind the problems folks here are having with out of spec receivers, barrels, and poor assembly.

I worked too hard to spend two thousand dollars on a poor product, best to buy the tried and true where you can get your money back if need be!

Yes, there are folks who got working rifles, again throw the dice.

MORE THAN A HOBBY, A PASSION!

REN

·
Premium Member
20,596 Posts
That’s right spend the 2G and roll the dice! Never mind the problems folks here are having with out of spec receivers, barrels, and poor assembly.

I worked too hard to spend two thousand dollars on a poor product, best to buy the tried and true where you can get your money back if need be!

Yes, there are folks who got working rifles, again throw the dice.

MORE THAN A HOBBY, A PASSION!

REN
Thread is about barrels Ren. You would have to shoot to understand and we know that ain't going to happen. By you own word, your rifles are too valuable to shoot.

·
Premium Member
8,673 Posts
Thread is about barrels Ren. You would have to shoot to understand and we know that ain't going to happen. By you own word, your rifles are too valuable to shoot.
You are having trouble reading by your own admission, reread the statement by the poster I quoted.

REN

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
How well does it currently shoot?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This was my first choice, but after watching many videos and learning about the problem with the barrels canted in the receiver....well
This video says it well, Cheap!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts