M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys and Gals, I know it seams a little early but....things didn't go down as it should have this year so I'm starting just 340 + - days out. HaHa how are the heads, bathrooms , latrines , showers ...... At the campgrounds at Perry. I'm planning on 5 or 6 days next year and we stayed off base this year so I didn't get to check them out. I don't mind not taking a shower for a few days ( deer camp). But I'm sure things might get pretty funky in July......stink...ha. Any body stay there. Thanks. Dan

·
Registered
947 Posts
The on-post tent camping site isn't bad. It's an open field with no shade and no power. The shower/latrine facility is not bad at all.

There is also the option of the barracks, but damn do some of those guys need a CPAP and the Carbine match Gamers drinking and loudly toasting "absent friends" when everyone else was in the rack because we had to get up at 0500 was a bit annoying. Some widget apparently booked all or most of the tent sites this year and didn't release them until late.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
The camp ground at Perry fills up super quick. It's almost impossible to get a reservation, but it is nice. I gave up trying. You need to be calling the minute they open up the reservation system in April, and keep hitting re-dial to have a shot at a spot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.