M14 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Retired
5,985 Posts
We are leaving for Camp Perry Tuesday morning and arriving later that evening. Will you still be there?

· Retired
5,985 Posts
Call me. I live about 80 miles away, but we have a place 5 minutes from Perry. We are there most weekends.
Will do. I have your number.GI1

Reactions: dogboysdad

· Retired
5,985 Posts
Reactions: dogboysdad and nf1e

· Registered
3,478 Posts
Camp Perry 2019

Pic 1: Battle Rattle Team.
2. Pit duty for Relay 9 of BAttle Rattle
3. M14 Team getting ready @ 600 yard line.
4. My view from my mat 600 yards from M1 Carbine Target. Earned a Silver with Sieflys Carbine.
5. A new Chassis on Commercial Row.

Attachments

· Registered
3,478 Posts
More 2019 @ Perry

More Pics
1. Loading up for Battle Rattle
2. Marine shooting team @ 600yard line of Battle Rattle. They shot well.
3. CMP north store. The 1903’s were selling like hot cakes. I think the M1 Garands were Philipino returns...don’t quote me on that.
4. Just what it is.
5. Dawn before the M1 Garand Match. I was squadded with three Marines.

Attachments

· Registered
1,253 Posts
Man, looks like a lot of grey haired old guys on the line LoL..

Sorry I missed you guys on the M1A line in the AM. Got jacked into the Vintage Bolt in the am. M1A in the PM , bad move hot and windy. Did get hooked up with Old Sarge(Chris) on vendor row, good to put a face to a name. Oh well maybe next year. I understand that a lot of snoring went on in a certain camper, say it's not so.... LOL
Carry On..

· Registered
1,253 Posts
Man, looks like a lot of grey haired old guys on the line LoL..

Sorry I missed you guys on the M1A line in the AM. Got jacked into the Vintage Bolt in the am. M1A in the PM , bad move hot and windy. Did get hooked up with Old Sarge(Chris) on vendor row, good to put a face to a name. Oh well maybe next year. I understand that a lot of snoring went on in a certain camper, say it's not so.... LOL
Carry On..
Hey Rickman, just noticed you got my team mate and I on the next to last picture tks...

· Registered
531 Posts
Thedutchman and I had a day off from shooting so we went to the Rattle Battle to
watch the got 7.62? members shoot there M-14's. While standing around we both
got "recruited" to be "Brass Rats" (pick up the teams brass and mags). Happy to do it
and finally found a job I could handle... :) I think Old Sarge was at his usual spot--Commercial Row.

Siefly

· Retired
5,985 Posts
Will anyone be up at Perry this weekend? I’ll be walking vendor’s row and hanging out.
I was pretty busy on commercial row, as well as the North Store. I was hoping that if you got to Camp Perry, you would give me a call. I did meet up with one forum member though, as well as having lunch with an old Army buddy from Ft. Hood that I haven't seen since I left there for a tour in Korea in 1980. He only lives about a 30 minute drive from Camp Perry. It was great to see him after all these years !!!GI1

I had a great time at Camp Perry, even though I wasn't able to compete due to health issues.

Reactions: siefly

· Registered
556 Posts
Thedutchman and I had a day off from shooting so we went to the Rattle Battle to
watch the got 7.62? members shoot there M-14's. While standing around we both
got "recruited" to be "Brass Rats" (pick up the teams brass and mags). Happy to do it
and finally found a job I could handle... :) I think Old Sarge was at his usual spot--Commercial Row.

Siefly
Recruited is such a polite way of saying we Shanghaied you and Thedutchman into brass rat service.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.