M14 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SAVE YOUR THUMBS! www.cammenga.com THESE LOADERS ARE WONDERFUL. I HAVE USED THEM ON MY UZI MAGS AND ON MY AC556 MAGS. I'M GOING TO ORDER SEVERAL FOR MY M1A'S TOO. THE MARINES USE THEM I HEAR. CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE THEN CALL FRANKS CENTER, INC. AT 1-800-666-9190. THEY HAVE THEM $10 CHEAPER THAN THE MANUFACTURER. $29.95.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mag loaders

I'LL TRY. ITS KIND OF LIKE A STRIPPER CLIP AND GUIDE BUILT INTO ONE PIECE WITH A FOLLOWER. YOU HAVE A RECTANGULAR PIECE THAT SLIDES OVER THE TOP OF THE MAG BODY. COMING OUT OF THE TOP OF THAT YOU HAVE THE PIECE WHERE THE AMMO GOES. WHAT YOU DO IS LAY THE THING IN ITS BACK. OPEN THE THE DOOR ON IT. YOU PLACE YOUR AMMO IN THIS TRAY (THE STRIPPER CLIP PART). THE AMMO(BULLET UP) STACKS ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER JUST LIKE IN A STRIPPER CLIP EXCEPT IT JUST DROPS IN (NO SPRING OR ANYTHING). NOW CLOSE THE DOOR ON THE LOADER. PLACE THE LOADER ON YOUR MAG. NICE TIGHT FIT. ON THE SIDE OF THE LOADER IS A LEVER. LOOKS KIDDA LIKE A COCKING HANDLE ON AN AK. WITH ONE HAND HOLD YOUR MAG AND WITH THE OTHER PULL DOWN ON THAT HANDLE AND THE AMMO ZIPS RIGHT INTO THE MAG. REMOVE IT FROM THE MAG OPEN THE DOOR SLIDE THE HANDLE BACK TO THE TOP TO RETURN THE FOLLOWER TO THE PROPER POSITION AND YOU ARE READY TO GO AGAIN. THIS IS A VERY FAST AND EASY SYSTEM. MY INSTRUCTIONS DONT REALLY DO IT JUSTICE. IF YOU GO TO THEIR SITE, EVERYTHING I SAID WILL MAKE SENSE.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Checked out the site and they are kinda neat lookin little rigs ..... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
58 Posts
What state is that 800 No. in? :wink:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey, I just got my easy loader, but I cant get it to work :cry: My shells are hanging up on a small raised pad, in the raceway. its at the end of the loader, just before it exits the loader ? what am I doing wrong? :?:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I THINK THE PAD YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HELPS KEEP THE AMMO IN THE SHOOT. I THINK IT WILL SMOOTH UP THE MORE YOU USE IT. LET ME KNOW. TIM

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am interested in these loaders since I seen them in Johnny Rowlands "Shooting Show" back in the mid 90's on satellite T.V. I see that the magazines loaders went back-up in price from $30 to $40. But I guess saving your thumb will repay you in the future. :) Is there anywhere else I can get them cheaper.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
in the original post above "FRANKS CENTER, INC. AT 1-800-666-9190. THEY HAVE THEM $10 CHEAPER THAN THE MANUFACTURER. $29.95." :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Been doing some christmas shopping for my family and found these loaders for $24.95 at www.cabelas.com That is a saving of $5 to the consumer. Man these loaders make great stocking stuffers for the avid shooter. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts