M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's an 80 shot match at Buffalo Creek this Saturday and I was hoping to entice a few board members out to show off their stuff. It would be nice to not be the only non-varmint gun shooter on the firing line. Anyway, if anyone else does show... be sure to say hi. I'll be the one with the M-14 and a 30 cal smile USNA

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another Match this Sunday

Buffalo Creek has another 80 shot match this Sunday... Hope to see some other forum members there...

If you've never competed in a Match before, fear not... it's both fun and challenging and I will help you in any way that I can to get you acquainted with the rules/procedures. We can probably even get squadded on the same target so you could borrow my shooting Coat / Spotting scope, etc. Just bring your rifle, at least 2 magazines (I have extra mags if needed, M14 and AR) and about 100 rounds of ammunition + $20, the rest will take care of itself. Don't be shy. Shooting starts at 8 so be there by 7:30 at the latest.

http://bcgc.com

·
Registered
523 Posts
Good luck and wish you well. Let us know how it goes! I might have to make it over there in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts