M14 Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Picked up 132 pounds of freedom today.

I am glad SG ammo is fast.

Would be great if they didn't have to be, but I'm glad that they are.
Hello,
Well, we can see your household received it's stimulus checks and unemployment benefits, already....
Yep, that would cover about 3K+ in powders...
I'll tell you what; I'll trade you some chickens and rice here in about six months or so... I'll even have some 5lbs cans of Folgers coffee for the deal.. but, the sugar and creamer is going to cost you...
But, on your haul, good move and wise buy. It's free money anyway, right???? Gotta spend it somewhere. Beats spending it on a haircut or eating out(you can do that stuff yourself), but don't go too Tony Beans place for the hair cut....he's a better gunsmith; if you've seen the pictures....
Stay safe out there boys and girls....

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I'll tell you what; I'll trade you some chickens and rice here in about six months or so... I'll even have some 5lbs cans of Folgers coffee for the deal.. but, the sugar and creamer is going to cost you...
I remember there was a story, don't remember the title, where a couple of guys got stuck up in an Alaskan winter together in a cabin, and ended up killing each other over the coffee and sugar rations that were shrinking away....

But, on your haul, good move and wise buy. It's free money anyway, right???? Gotta spend it somewhere. Beats spending it on a haircut or eating out(you can do that stuff yourself), but don't go too Tony Beans place for the hair cut....he's a better gunsmith; if you've seen the pictures....
Stay safe out there boys and girls....
We have yet to get our free money, which if you think of it in a macro economic sense, means that we're paying for everybody else's free money through inflation, though I'm sure it'll get here soon, and then we'll do the same to everybody else...

We've been saving up our haircut money for a long time. Me since forever. Have not yet, in my life, paid for a haircut. Yeah, you get what you pay for, and in my case, I don't need much.

I would let TonyBean cut my hair, so long as he didn't charge for it.

USNA

41 - 43 of 43 Posts