·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: smleenfield

·
Registered
985 Posts
A typically self serving Union statement. That association along with the majority of its members couldn't give two poops about us "civilians" gun rights. All they care about is free health care and cashing checks for 90% of their pay after they retire (with cost of living raises) for the rest of their lives and those are hard things to do when your killed trying to enforce idiotic firearms laws. It's protection of a certain groups interests I see in a statement like this, not concern over anybody's rights.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
That association along with the majority of its members couldn't give two poops about us "civilians" gun rights.
Our experiences seem to differ. My Brother, and every single one of my friends who serve as Deputies in the Alameda and Orange County Sheriff Departments are all pro second amendment to a man.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Last I heard he wasn't doing to good on that. Only 25,000 signatures and he needs 300,000+. Anybody hear of an update?? -Lloyd BEERCHUG1

·
Registered
9,125 Posts
Considering that all gun laws are unconstitutional , I'm happy anytime an outfit comes out against more unconstitutional gun laws especially the local & state LEO's ,
their public opposition take a little wind out of the gun grabbing idiots sails, and Kali needs all the help it can get.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last I heard he wasn't doing to good on that. Only 25,000 signatures and he needs 300,000+. Anybody hear of an update?? -Lloyd BEERCHUG1
It's being tracked on Calguns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.