M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my EBR together this week. YES!! She's hungry, but I wont be able to feed her until this weekend. Thanks for everyone's help and input..

I'll post a new photo with a range report later.. thanks everyone for the concern, but like I said, I'm all good.

-Peace

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Nice lookin weapon. Couple of questions.

1. Is it a registered assualt weapon?
2. If not the above, is the mag blocked to 10 rounds?
3. What method of fixing the mag did you use if not a RAW?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Man I thought we were beyond the reach of range nazis, anyway great build E father! I dare not display mine so freely in the kitchen... That's her turf lol
If you are refering to my post above, I could care less what he does with his weapon as long as he doesn't go to jail for being uniformed.

Reactions: Edad1

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks great! where do you shoot?
Thanks jedi. I'm always at shooters paradise here in Ox, but it's only indoor. If I can't get over my itch, I'll shoot rifles there since it's only a few minuets from from home. I'll hit up Piru when I have the chance. It's a small private range thats usually not very busy. Friendly people though. My friends and I have been wanting to roll out to another local spot called Cherry Creek. Thats out near Ojai, open land, shoot what you want. It's been on hold since my EBR build. I figure to get out there soon. I'm also down to try Angeles, since I've heard thats a cool spot from some friends and another member mentioned he shoots there. What about you bro?

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Looks good Edad1. How's your cheek weld with the Aimpoint? Looks a little high, do you run a cheek riser with it?

Looks like you're running a fixed mag, did you just cut off the release tab or just buy one of the pre-made units with a hole to allow removal via a tool?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.