M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting ready to make an order at http://desertwarriorproducts.com/M1A-M14-Magazine.html

I'm planning on the "Dealer 50-Pack" of 20rd magazines by Checkmate. I don't really need 50 mags, tho. Would anyone out there be interested in buying a few? I really just want 20-25 mags.
Before shipping they'll round out to $30/each, and I'd be willing to sell them ~$35 each (including shipping).

I'm trying to find some way to console my wife with the initial $1,500 charge for magazines..... Just looking for some support.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I'm in for 5. Let me know if you do go through with the buy. May be able to grab more if needed.

Reactions: cusomersupport

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Im in for 5.

Reactions: cusomersupport

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I can get 50 pre-buy commitments, I'll probably go ahead and order the 100-pack. I'll make a name for myself on this forum, yet!

So glad to see support. I've been getting disheartened at the absolute inavailability of mags! I'm happy to see that other people really want them as much as I do.

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
If I can get 50 pre-buy commitments, I'll probably go ahead and order the 100-pack. I'll make a name for myself on this forum, yet!

So glad to see support. I've been getting disheartened at the absolute inavailability of mags! I'm happy to see that other people really want them as much as I do.
"cusomersupport"? Unless there's some real story behind that mis-spelling, You CAN ask a Mod to change it for you!?
At least that way..the name you make for yourself here will be spelled correctly !!!

GI2

CAVman in WYoming

Reactions: adrbe

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"cusomersupport"? Unless there's some real story behind that mis-spelling, You CAN ask a Mod to change it for you!?
At least that way..the name you make for yourself here will be spelled correctly !!!
LOL Yeah, it's spelled right--long story short, Gmail was really new and I was trying to snag "help", "customersupport", "service", "helpdesk", "customerservice", "support", or any of that type of name "[email protected]" But it didn't work out and I went with the "typo" version.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im in for 5 myself..i actually looked at this today with the same idea, you just beat me to it
I had been thinking about it for 4-5 days now, and since having no luck, I figured it's what I'd do.
I know most people aren't interested in dealing with the added hassle of having to repackage and ship out all the mags, having to front $1,500 or $2,700, besides the risk of people not buying them...but I'm pretty confident now that people will buy them and I'm happy to provide them for lower-than-average cost for small quantities (and I don't mind 2,700 points to use at Cabela's, either!)

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
With the current market, if you sell it they will come.

Reasonable prices are hard to find, but hell I'd buy a crate to sell off if I could afford it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I had been thinking about it for 4-5 days now, and since having no luck, I figured it's what I'd do.
I know most people aren't interested in dealing with the added hassle of having to repackage and ship out all the mags, having to front $1,500 or $2,700, besides the risk of people not buying them...but I'm pretty confident now that people will buy them and I'm happy to provide them for lower-than-average cost for small quantities (and I don't mind 2,700 points to use at Cabela's, either!)
Well ill tell ya now i appreicate it, i wouldnt have any problem trying it but i work on the road and live out of motels so it wouldve been difficult for me. But anyway thanks cusomersupport

·
Registered
87 Posts
If I didn't already have paid-for mags on backorder I would certainly consider this, even at the slightly higher prices.

Being a new M14 owner with no mags sucks these days!

Thank you for going through the time and effort of organizing this!:ARM34:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts