M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to Post here, for the exposure. Hawk if need be you can move to another thread.

I want to know if anyone has seen for sale M14 Buttplates & Handguards that are New in the Wrap, Sealed. Never issued. I've seen and have parts that are in this condition...
Bayonets, Gas Pistons, Op Rod Springs, and other parts. I haven't seen Handguards, or Buttplates like this. I've bought from Fred's, but I think he might be running low on stuff. Not the greatest quality. And certainly not Un-Issued.

I'm looking for choice stuff in Un-Issued condition.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I saw a new butt plate in the wrap and a standard handguard for sale on the dreaded Ebay last night. The Butt plate was starting at $20.

·
Registered
646 Posts
PAAAAARTS!!!!

LOU, OH LOU. Are you listening??? Parts man, PAAARTS! We're gettin low. You need to start forging more PAAAARRTS!!! Hawk, should this be a poll question?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah, I have 2 hinged butt plates. They are from the Norinco M-305/M14 clone. Pretty much spec with a USGI stock. As a matter of fact I just popped one into a fiberglass stock I received from Numrich about 30 seconds ago. Fit perfectly. Can't give you the screws though as I need them for my own work. Price is $20 each. BTW, they still have grease on them.

PM if you are interested.

Turf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.