M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AD Removed for lack of interest..Thank you for the Nice Comments.

I have a LNIB Bushmaster XM15-E2s, 20" Gov't Heavy Barrel, 1 in 7 twist, A2 sights, Bird Cage flash suppressor with protection cap, Bayonet Lug. (In fact it looks exactly like the Colt HBAR R6600). I have included a Olive Drab, (New old Stock) GI Sling and one 10 round Magazine. The upper has never been fired since Eric Winter, at WW replaced the barrel. (This was done only to get rid of the California complaint barrel assembly). The rifle is mint.
Look at the pictures, judge for yourself.

So here is my deal. I am asking $1,200.00 for the rifle plus shipping. THIS OFFER IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED! US ADDRESSES ONLY.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any love for a Grunt Marine Machinegunner 0331 who fought in Gulf War-I(Task Force Ripper) & Somalia?
Sure ! You would be qualify for for the $50.00 discount plus free shipping ! Unless of course you have a Purple Heart, or some Medal for Valor. BUT I don't think this rifle is legal in California !

·
Registered
588 Posts
No Purple Heart here, I learned how to duck and shoot back when the bad guys acted up. My "medals for valor" was going there, doing my job and coming home in one piece. I have never put any stock into medals or any other trinquets hanging from my chest, I'm not a Christmas tree. Matter of fact, I've turned down medals, awards and commendations. They don't mean sh*t to me.

I'm Cuban by birth, been here for over 43 years and the satisfaction of serving my adoptive country was enough for me and not letting my brothers down in the process, considering how many American born citizens have not and will not ever serve this great country for fear of getting hurt or killed in combat. I have no regrets. The only way the rifle would be legal in California, would be if a "bullet button" were installed, that's it.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Purple Heart here, I learned how to duck and shoot back when the bad guys acted up. My "medals for valor" was going there, doing my job and coming home in one piece. I have never put any stock into medals or any other trinquets hanging from my chest, I'm not a Christmas tree. Matter of fact, I've turned down medals, awards and commendations. They don't mean sh*t to me.

I'm Cuban by birth, been here for over 43 years and the satisfaction of serving my adoptive country was enough for me and not letting my brothers down in the process, considering how many American born citizens have not and will not ever serve this great country for fear of getting hurt or killed in combat. I have no regrets. The only way the rifle would be legal in California, would be if a "bullet button" were installed, that's it.
I'm not making any changes to the rifle..Sorry..My offer stands the way it is and I'm grateful to all veterans who have served.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts