M14 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2011 Bullpup Shoot at Buffalo Range in Ottawa, Illinois on Saturday, September 10th!

As I've mention before, I'm looking at converting one of my MK14s into a bullpup M14 and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be able to check this event out, are any M14 forum members going to attend?

From another forum:

The 2011 Bullpup Shoot at Buffalo Range in Ottawa, Illinois on Saturday, September 10th!

This is a non-profit fun shoot, the only cost is the standard $25 range fee. Doors at the range open at 9am, and we will be located on the East end of "The Pit" for some full auto and suppressed fun. Anyone who was there last year can tell what you may have missed out on! Bring your rifles, your friends, plenty of ammo, and any targets (bowling pins, clays, plastic toys, tennis balls, golf balls, cheap Aldi soda pop, and even mannequin heads and a plastic Santa have all been targets in the past - no metal or glass) and blast away the day and get to meet all the other members of the "Bullpup Brotherhood"

REGAP Grille will be there to provide food with their lunch wagon, they are a non-profit organization that raises funds to rehab greyhounds. Ratworx, myself (Manticore Arms) and a lot of other well know characters will be there, even possibly the "legendary" Dave Robertson! We will have some tents set up for shade and even if you do not have a bullpup everyone is more than welcome to join us.

Thanks,

Sven Jonsson
Manticore Arms

902 S. Randall Rd.
Suite #C318
St. Charles, IL 60174
630-715-0334
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.