Discussion Starter #1
What is your fav. Bullet Manufacturer for any of your firearms

First poll and am trying to fig. it out bare with me

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I think I covered them all this time

I like Nosler, I can find heavy and light loads for both my rifles.

Tried with Hornandy but couldnt find the light loads

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
I reload 28 different calibers + 12, 20gauge and 4-10 so I use most of the manufacturers but favor Hornady. GI2

-

·
Registered
966 Posts
I reload for hunting only, and I only use Barnes Bullets.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I voted Sierra but....
It's not so much I like them.
It's that most of my rifles like them the best.
Some rifles like other brands better but the majority like the Sierra's
pg
USA2

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I reload for several different calibers in both rifle and pistol that it is really difficult to pick just one. I voted Sierra because between their MK and GKs, they cover most all my .30 cal needs and match shooting .22 cal need. I like Speer Gold Dot pistol bullets and Hornady rifle hunting bullets. So, I'm a split voter?

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Hornady all the way

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I voted Sierra but have and do use Hornaday and Nosler with great success. Just force of habit and good experience cause me to vote that way,kinda like a dog that likes what he's use to.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Can't beat SMKs in a 14!FRG1

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I like Speer Gold Dot pistol bullets and Hornady rifle hunting bullets.
That sounds like me. Hornady is one of two companies that still make bullets for my .348WCF. I also like the XTP handgun bullets and used them exclusively until the Gold Dots came out. I also use a lot of Winchester bullets (when they were/are available.)

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I voted Sierra for four reasons:
1. I can drive to the factory about 1 hr. away.
2. The sell "seconds" buy the #.
3. I drive a pickup and can haul alot! LOL
4. With all they have on hand I can buy a # and share load work with a couple of friends for different rifles and compile lots o' data!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I voted Nosler !!! I have found that the 168 Noslers shoot the same POI and are just as accurate as the SMK and they can mormally be found for a little less $$$ !! That means more bullets for the Dollar which equals more shooting !!! FRG1 I love Sierras also & if I find a deal I buy them also !!! I have found that the 55 grn Nosler Ballistic tip is VERY accurate out of my ARs and is a hell of a bullet for Coyotes,,,dance2 !!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I voted Hornady, Overall for my pistol loads, they are the best. Now..I'm in the process of trying thier 168gr HPBT in my M1a(hopefully this weekend) see how they work out. I loaded them the same as my Sierra's.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I voted Hornady, my supermatch loves 155 amax's and rem 700p does really good with 178 amax's at 1k not to mention the awesome .510 amax for the cannon! Sierra's come in a close 2nd

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have to say "HORNADY"! The variety, availibility, and consistency are great in my little world. Long gun, short gun, scatter gun they have me covered.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts