M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just responded to a thread concerning no Bula manual arriving with the rifle.

We've got the new manual prepared and in printing now.

The Bula internet site is being refined... it's way out of date. The Bula manual and other basic documents will be placed on it. It'll be about a week before we have it up. What a pain.

But I have to say that there's no way that the Bula site can compete with the Internet forums. There are guys here more expert on the M than any remaining Engineer at ARDEC or anywhere else in government. We won't even try to compete with these sites but will try to keep information flowing to you as we can help.

In the meantime, thanks to all the folks here who are educating not only the hobbysts, but Bula itself.

Regards,

MA

·
Premium Member
16,164 Posts
Nice to hear from you. Keep on keeping on Mark.
Looking forward to the site being up and running with information.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
It will be nice having information collected. This forum has incredible members, but it also has a horrible search function now. Getting the good stuff collected, and even referencing where it came from (the poster and perhaps their background, if they're willing to share it), would be of great service.

·
Vendor
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a good idea Muppet.

I think we can start with forum member recommendations of the posts that have highest priority or usefullness. I'd like to use short issues as FAQs and longer issues as Technical Notes with the permission of the authors. It would be well to post suggestions to this site and email me at [email protected].

As I find especially interesting posts here I'll contact authors for permission to use them. I have put some of the information from this site into draft FAQs but not used anything intact. I'll reference the forum to encourage Bula customers to come here.

Ideas?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just responded to a thread concerning no Bula manual arriving with the rifle.

We've got the new manual prepared and in printing now.

The Bula internet site is being refined... it's way out of date. The Bula manual and other basic documents will be placed on it. It'll be about a week before we have it up. What a pain.

But I have to say that there's no way that the Bula site can compete with the Internet forums. There are guys here more expert on the M than any remaining Engineer at ARDEC or anywhere else in government. We won't even try to compete with these sites but will try to keep information flowing to you as we can help.

In the meantime, thanks to all the folks here who are educating not only the hobbysts, but Bula itself.

Regards,

MA

Looking for forward to downloading the manual when its available.

Sean

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hi Sean.

Got it. See attached. Will post it as a separate thread.
Very Nice, clear diagrams, and the printing and pictures came out well. The programmers have done an exceptional job. Especially with the color contrast.

There are times like this that the source and the net provides a valuable service.

Thank You Bula Defense Systems!

·
Premium Member
16,164 Posts
Very nicely done. Looking forward to the site being updated and running.
Thanks for your efforts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts