M14 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #21
Mid range pricing of top shelf product. With engineering , production and the newly established quality control procedures set, I think Bula Defense Systems easily moves to the head of the line. Looking forward to adding a few more to the herd. Not a fan of the darn federal excise tax that has been added, but that's what we have to deal with.

Registered
Mid range pricing of top shelf product. With engineering , production and the newly established quality control procedures set, I think Bula Defense Systems easily moves to the head of the line. Looking forward to adding a few more to the herd. Not a fan of the darn federal excise tax that has been added, but that's what we have to deal with.
Thats surprising coming from you .馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #23
Thats surprising coming from you .馃槉
I know, LRB and Fultons were always my favorites for builds until Bula came on the scene with a better product at a better price. Since then so many improvements have been made, there is no question left, at least for me. And no , I don't get any kickbacks as one idiot used to suggest.

Registered
I am hoping that my new rifle has all the upgrades in parts and manufacture recently implemented as I ordered in July, prior to the price increase, and was informed it was ready a week ago, with it shipping next week.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts