M14 Forum banner

Bula Defense sale at Atlantic Arms

695 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  nf1e
Just posting so people see the email I got. Never know who is in the market. Good deal? I will let those with more experience comment on that.
Air gun Trigger Font Revolver Gun barrel
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
376 Posts
I bought one of those at CMP National matches about 6years ago to try out. It ran great but I am stuck on the standard-type rifle wood and G.I. specs. I think the special Match price was about that then. If you like a cut-down M14 it's the ticket.

· Registered
Scout Squad AA9126
1,505 Posts
What stock does Bula use on the Paratrooper Tactical? Atlantic's description only says "black tactical stock".

At $1799, it's only 100 bucks more than a Scout Squad- that's a he// of a deal!

Reactions: WaM14gunner

· Premium Member
LRB, SA NM, SA 4 line
67 Posts
I hate to admit it, but I was thinking of buying one of these only because I have an extra tiger stripe stock that has been collecting dust for a couple of years. I wish they had a sell on the 22" instead as I just don't get a lot out of the short look.

· Premium Member
22,427 Posts
Built up a Bula Defense systems XM21 for my son about 4 years ago and used a similar stock from Bula. Changed out the butt stock and hand grip to suit my boy and added a Leupold 1.25 - 4 scope. He loves the rifle and the way it hands for him up in the Maine woods. Whatta Hobby!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Shotgun Gun barrel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts