M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has ordered ammo from Budsgunshop? They have some really good prices and shipping seems pretty fair too.

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
I've used Bud's for two handguns and a rifle. Good people to deal with from my experience.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Not impressed with ammo prices , but weapon prices and parts are pretty good. Just got some Ruger SR9 mags yesterday. Ordered on the 11 / 16 got them on 11 / 19.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the tip. What's the difference between the American Eagle and the XM80C? Aside from the 150gr vs 149gr bullet.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Re: What's the difference?

I believe the XM80C is surplus military ball ammo, i.e. it's loaded at the Lake City ammunition plant and is a Nato marked, crimp primed, military ball, 7.62x51 round.

The AE is commercial ammo loaded by Federal to be similar in spec to the a 7.62 ball round. It's .308, not 7.62x51.

Football02 - Definitely a better deal at Palmetto. Good catch!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Try palmettostatearmory for their Federal ammo. They have a lower price and inexpensive shipping rates.
I looked at Palmetto State Armory at their 9mm prices. They look pretty good. I have a new Kahr PM9 and am looking for ammo. What from Palmetto State Armory would be good? I am also looking for 1 box of hollow points for my Kahr. Suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I haven't bought from their online division but I did buy some Q3130 from their store and felt that I got a good deal on it. Their staff was very helpful, quick and friendly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts