M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I am contemplating buying a magazine on eBay but am unsure of their origins. The picture is of a 20 rounder which appears to be USGI but the seller is listing them as USGI 10 rounders. Was there ever a 10 round, USGI magazine? Does anyone know what the markings BRW S-1 mean?

If you want to see the item please look for item number 3689106837. Oh yeah . . . if these are the real deal and they're a steal . . . I am assuming that you will do the honorable thing and not outbid me! Please?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
It's a 20 round USGI mag. The seller is just describing it as 10 round to meet the ebay limit of 10 round mags.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Mags

If he wants more than $36.95 per mag,he is asking to much! People get carried away on E-BAY,everybody thinks there getting a GOOD deal but MOST times yer NOT. Go to www.coledistributing.com I think shipping is $8bucks,weather ya buy 1 or 10,,check them out. :)

·
Banned
611 Posts
Stay away from ebay please. They are communist with a capitol C! They have about the dumbest policies on there and that mag could get canceled at any time. In fact if you buy it with paypal and then they catch what is going on they can keep your money. Forget ebay!
buy them from a board member or from coles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.