M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In normal times, not so much a 'deal' , but also not as absurd as recent times.

I think it's a good sign of this particular iteration coming to a close.

For the best price, you'd probably do well to wait, but if you want to shoot, or just keep your stock above a threshold...

you can only buy 1,000 currently, but that's 1,000 more than I've got for Lil' Brownie :p

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd bet $5 it will come down again.

Not to what it was before, because... you can't just print money as a means of 'action' and not have inflation...

If I was predicting, I think 5 or 6 pennies a primer will become the new 'regular', before it spikes again because of... whatever.

If you see it drop to a nickel each, I'd suggest stocking up for the rest of your life. But that's just my guess.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have bought 5K this year alone, and I think they were around $41.00 a thousand for Winchester LRP's. Not a great price but I thought was the new normal. Heck I seen Norma Target .22 LR for $104.00 a brick today with CCI Mini Mags at 10 cents a peace. Those were obama prices, so at least around here nothing much has changed unless you count the fortunes of political change.

·
Registered
710 Posts
75 TO 85.00 Bucks, well it could be worse and can be allot better. But at least there is some availability.

I am down to 300 each of 10 and 11 Caps for black powder. Now that seems silly not having bp caps.

Hang in there, it will get better?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts