M14 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 750 rounds of rad green for sale. I believe it is of 92'-93' lot. Verdejo primed. It's on stripper clips and in 75rnd bandoleers. It shot well from my scout. If anyone is interested I'm asking 600.00obo. I will try to add a pic later from my laptop, cannot seem to from this phone.

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Its a 750 round case of Radway Green.

1992-1993 headstamp lot. Packaged in 10, 75 round bandos. That's how it is packaged in a case. Wants $600 or best offer.

Good surplus ammo. Berdan primed.

Should bring you up to 100%.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
British Radway Greeen Ammo. Great stuff. Comes in a sealed 750 round battle pack on 5 round stripper clips, in bandoleers. Not sure if it's boxer or berdan, unclear what "Verdejo" means, but sounds Spanish... USN5

JWB

Looks like I just had a mind meld...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
response to texasflyboy

On the rim of the casing there is a 93, a RG, and a nato cross. Hope this helps. I dont know how to add photos on here if someone could shed some light I would submit photos. I am doing this on a Mac. Or I could email pics. Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To Lenny

I think it may be sold pending funds. I have to figure out shipping and all of that. This is my first online ammo sell so bare with me. If this falls through your next.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Could we get a picture? I might be interested.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rad green sold

To deathsythe, man I apologize for not getting back with you sooner, but I can't seem to figure out how to post pics in my post. However the ammo sold yesterday. I have been working on a deal with another member for the past several days but due to our schedules it took us awhile to get together. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts