M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased brass from Brass Bombers?
Feedback needed before I give them my money.
Thanks errbody.

Dutch

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Yes I have. They are the best kept secret. If word gets out they will be out of stock in less a week.
That brass is the real deal true Military brass not re-loads police ranges or civilian ranges.
PS Check the reviews on the WCC10 uncleaned 308 brass. All of those reviews are from me. Along with one on the 1,500 TAA 223 uncleaned brass.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That means I should take this thread down right? Lol
Thanks Shooter.

Dutch

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, before I forget....what is the deal with crimped 9mm cases?
Does it serve the same purpose as crimped nato 7.62? Could I be right by saying it's for the good ol MP5?

Dutch

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Yes I have. They are the best kept secret. If word gets out they will be out of stock in less a week.
That brass is the real deal true Military brass not re-loads police ranges or civilian ranges.
PS Check the reviews on the WCC10 uncleaned 308 brass. All of those reviews are from me. Along with one on the 1,500 TAA 223 uncleaned brass.
Now ya did it! Everybody knows now! The place will sell out i I wont get my LC Brass!

Fast shipping and you get what you pay for Dutch !

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not that I would...but how do I remove a thread I started?

Dutch

Reactions: SGT John SWF

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Too late Dutch! Everybody in the Country with an M14/M1A knows now. The NSA Knows !Everybody Knows!
It's OK.
Jut let it goGI1

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Too late Dutch! Everybody in the Country with an M14/M1A knows now. The NSA Knows !Everybody Knows!
It's OK.
Jut let it goGI1
Lmao. Still smiling.
Good stuff.

Dutch

Reactions: SGT John SWF

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
I do what i canGI2
Check out the other Links as well you may find a bargain. BB's Brass has been good for me. I buy the sample packs and pay the extra for the cleaned and de-primed and de-crimped because I get lazy but want to get right to trimming ,priming and loading.
Let us know how you make out!
PS
I have to thank Shooter for turning me on the BB!

Reactions: TheShooter

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, Shooter gave me the GTG on BB. Glad yall have my back.
And I will.
Dutch

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Oh, before I forget....what is the deal with crimped 9mm cases?
Does it serve the same purpose as crimped nato 7.62? Could I be right by saying it's for the good ol MP5?

Dutch
Its NATO WCC head stamped with a crimp in the primer pocket. It must be for the Full auto MP5 So the primers don't back out? I don't really know. Someone who knows for sure will chime in.

I bet you get a free 50 BMG case if you order 500 or 1,000 I got 3 sitting on my reloading bench from themGI1GI1

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Hmmm.... that webpage is identical to another excellent place to do business with....http://shop.rmrbullets.com/...

RMR Bullets carries pulled Fed. HST, Gold Dot , Fed. HydroShok, Fed Guard Dog, Franigble Bullts for hand guns

And Fed. Fusion Bullets for Rifles... as well as other exotic bullets.

If Bomber Bullets is as good as RMR Bullets Service... well then it is a winner of a company.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts