M14 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SPF to ct kid*

I've been sitting on this build for over a year, and it's still not complete (waiting on a custom stock...)

Now I won an African safari in August and the funds are needed, so this has got to go!

SPECS:
  • brand new M25 receiver w/ integral scope rail
  • Wolfe Modified Medium Weight barrel (stainless) w/ matching op-rod guide
  • gently used USGI (SA) bolt, complete w/ USGI guts, pristine shape, NOT a re-park or re-weld
  • barrel/bolt headspaced by LRB before receiver delivery to me
  • USGI flashhider/nut, hand-tight now as a muzzle protector, indexed TDC by LRB at time of build

I also have most of a Grade "A" parts kit from CMP that I got when they first came out a couple years ago, everything except the stock/handguard is still there. I can get specs/pics of that stuff if the buyer is interested...

I also have a custom fiberglass stock/handguard in OD green on order (already paid!) from LAW483, if this rifle sells, the buyer will get first crack at that as well- we can work that out later if anyone is interested...

Asking $1500 shipped CONUS for barreled receiver/bolt/flashhider

Saves you well over $2-300 versus buying it yourself, and NO WAIT!

If you want specs on the parts kit to go with it, and/or the matching custom stock/handguard, or want to make an offer on the whole enchilada, hit me up and we'll talk.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Very tempting as I'm in line for an M25 rear lug receiver that could take quite a while.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts