M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Battlerifles was indeed hacked yesterday ..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

According to Scott the site owner he should have the site back up and running sometime on Monday and will also be installing new software to prevent this from happening in the future .....

Scott did say that he will do his best to get it back today (Sunday) but he doubts that he will have the time to get this accomplished .....

Six

·
Registered
199 Posts
GOSH! I sure hope he doesn't lose all that valuable info that was on the site! :(
I saw this happen on AK-47.com last week and they lost ALL previous posts, etc. :evil:

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Thanks for update Six...

This "hack" was totally a big waste of everyone's time and efforts... I hope this "hack" gets his someday!!!

I usually never wish ill feelings on someone but this "person" has affected something I look forward to everyday... and really was unnecessary and unwarranted... if someone was mad at the board, then just stay off of it... it does not take a super genius to hack a discussion board... just a big A** Hole! A person who probably has tendencies of inadequacy and probably an inferiority complex so has to make the gestures of grandure... what a waste of our time... :evil:

Tom O.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BATTLE RIFLES

I HATE TO SEE IT DOWN

·
Registered
39 Posts
hacked

i hope the little jerk gets his somewhere down the line. i enjoyed visiting that site, the info was priceless. hope they dont lose any of the posts. good luck and hope to visit soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This really sucks! :twisted: Probably some loser that lives in his mom's basement. I really enjoy that board. Best board and best group of guys on the internet. Hope Scott gets it back up soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Amen to all of the above, however, if this is the same hacker/virus that hit the internet yesterday, its pretty sophisticated and quite insidious...a significant portion of the internet has been affected...could be a single individual, but perhaps not.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ole Scotty will be burnin the midnight oil on this one for sure to get it back up and running again ..... :(

Six

1 - 8 of 8 Posts