M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Has anyone seen one of these stocks in the wild lately? Seems like a guy at Bula was looking at making these stocks for the M14. Has anyone else heard this?
I have only seen originals on the auction sites.

It would be cool if someone started makes them, but I would rather see a faithful Nigerian/Mark IV, with carry handle.

·
Registered
Custom service rifle builder
8,618 Posts
Northridge International usually has the BM59 folding stocks available. No one is making M14 wood for them right now. Most GI stocks don't have enough girth in the grip area to adapt them to the BM59 hardware. Some big red stocks might as well as E2 stocks, but the E2 already has a pistol grip so it wouldn't be easy to adopt. One of the Fajen contract NM stocks could work, but would need to be slimmed down some.

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
I dont see many these days. I purchased a bm59 folder stock years ago just for the hardware. I then had the folding hardware fitted to a usgi walnut stock. It is my favorite stock now. M1Army did the walnut gi stock fitting for me.

·
Super Moderator
3,756 Posts
You might enjoy this post……..

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Is that a bula or lrb receiver?
It is a Bula M21 DMR receiver. wolfe modified standard weight 18.5'' barrel, delta-p adapter with m60 flash supp., very early/rare SA fiberglass handguard "like the vented HG's but without the vents. all other parts are nos usgi, many from wraps. Mags are tight, so I need to fix/tune a bit but it functions great. Probably do either an Aimpoint or a LPVO 1-6 or 1-8 vortex.
Thanks again Wes! Without you this project would not be half as nice as it is.

·
Super Moderator
3,756 Posts
Does that black pistol grip have a compartment accessed by a stamped steel cover on the bottom? Can you show me a picture of the cover?
The pic below shows all of the parts when I had them all pulled apart. You can look at the post in thread #15 to see the stock project.

M1Army
Font Automotive tire Gadget Electronic instrument Technology

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
TNX, that part in the very bottom of the picture is what I’m looking for. It looks like a roll pin thru it about a third of the way from right. Does that secure it into the grip?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts