M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original BM59/Paratrooper stock off factory Springfield Paratrooper Model. I've seen 2 of these for sale over the years and bought them both. One was sold a few months back here on the forum, and this is the last on from me....

$450 shipped, Payment via USPS MO, unless I've done biz with ya in the past.

Will consider partial trade on exceptionally figured or striped full size walnut stock.

This stock has solid folding mechanism lock up, zero rattle or wiggle. There is a slight scratch on one side of the lower wire that can easily be addressed with cold black if you choose. It never bothered me... the macro on my camera wont focus properly to bring it up in focus. Good tight TG lock up on rifles I have tried in it. The "wave" you see in the last pic on the side of the forarm is not a sanded scratch, it is figure in the grain of the wood. NO BS here this baby is nice.

This is a BAAAAAAD mama with a SOCOM dropped in it, and is classic with a Bushy.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I'll take it. Pm Sent

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had a couple of inquires asking if the stock folded horizontal....I had neglected to fold it entirely for the pic. As it is an original stock, it indeed folds like the originals.GI2

Remember..... Trade considerations are appreciated, and must be figured or striped Walnut

·
Registered
302 Posts
PM Sent, if the deal falls through I will take it.

·
Banned
22 Posts
I posted about an M1A my friend is selling I may buy that is a Paratrooper model and he says is 1 of 250. Is that correct? Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts