M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale I have one BM-59 folding stock. I must say that this stock has the tightest locking mechanism that I have ever felt in a folding stock...virtually no play. The right side of the stock has some nice tiger striping that wraps around to the underside of the stock. Overall the stock is 100% mechanically functional, with a few cosmetic blemishes that I have tried my best to point out in the pictures. As shown, the grip has the worst of the cosmetic blemishes. It appears to me that the previous owner may have been resting the grip up against something in a very tight manner at the range, resulting in the pictured flaws. Otherwise the grip has a very nice color and grain that complements the stock very well. I had contemplating refinishing the stock, but thought that it might be able to be enjoyed better by a fellow member while still in factory finish.

My asking price for the stock is $450 plus $10 shipping CONUS NOW $400 shipped CONUS. Will sell wood stock and grip MINUS folder for $200 shipped. I accept USPS money order. Shipping would be via USPS Priority mail with standard $50 insurance and tracking. Other shipping services can be added for an additional cost. First "I'll take it" followed by PM wins. Feel free to PM for more pictures, questions, etc.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been told from a reliable source that with "a little inletting" this stock can be made to fit an M1 Garand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts