M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Even though it has even been acknowledged as a total LIE by even the likes of CNN in the here and now , 2 years or 20 years down the road the lie will be referenced , reused and cited as FACT

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How true. I'm sure that 20 years from now the history will have been falsified to substantiate the fiction of the positive achievments of this administration

·
Registered
630 Posts
"It is sad that governments are chiefed by the double-tongues, there is no iron in their words"-Ten Bears, Comanche War Chief(The Outlaw Josey Wales)-movie

Even though this quote is taken from a fictional Clint Eastwood movie from the 80's, it still hold much truth in what is being expressed by a man/people/community and by US today as to how our elected civil servants not officials do to us everyday. They do not respect us or consider us their bosses. They view themselves as better than us and therefore OUR superiors. They make laws with the intent of controlling and restricting us and our God given freedoms with double talk from their double tongues as Ten Bears said. We have allowed this to happen and if the newly elected Tea Party members do not change this, we as a country/people will suffer greatly.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Typical of 'them vs us'. Bloomberg and his like can spend their own and our tax money to attempt to deprive us of our Constitutional rights.....why can't we deprive them of their right to participate in politics? Life is to unfair.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
How true. I'm sure that 20 years from now the history will have been falsified to substantiate the fiction of the positive achievments of this administration
I hear you and don't doubt it a bit but BS is only believable so far. Think about how many "Gee, I wish we had Jimmy Carter back at the helm" stories have you ever heard. As I think back over the 34 years since he departed Sodom on the Potomac , I haven't heard one.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
I hear you and don't doubt it a bit but BS is only believable so far. Think about how many "Gee, I wish we had Jimmy Carter back at the helm" stories have you ever heard. As I think back over the 34 years since he departed Sodom on the Potomac , I haven't heard one.
Right now, I think I would prefer his brother Billy with his six-pack of Billy Beer to who is in office now. At least we would all KNOW he was a buffoon from the get go.

Reactions: ray55classic

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Well we knew obummer was a buffoon from the start also. But I gotta agree if Billy was still kicking he'd be doing a better job. Hell now that I've thought about it compared to obummer even Jimmy wasn't that bad. Inflation was horrible but land, guns, ammo,etc was still cheap and oh hell outrageous 65cents a gallon gas, $5K new trucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts