1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Hello, What?, you can't type "black" in the header anymore or you were way off on your key strokes...Edit: I see you caught it....
But, Nice rife anyways...

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Hello,
So, I'm not the only one that has noticed this "new form of censorship" on the new and improved M14 forum....
Being PC is not my strong point, I call em as I see em....

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Nice rifle....Thanks for sharing.

So can we say MSR ? ... Modern Sporting Rifle ?

IMHO,but to me ... color used as a descriptor on an inanimate object , does not constitute even the slightest slur.

Did the site change the verbiage without your knowledge ? ... Not a huge deal, but... seriously ? Where does it stop ?

Classic comment about PC... "Some of you all never helped your father back up a trailer... and it shows."

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
146 Posts
Nice one. Was the lower originally in case you wanted it to be an AR-Pistol? Helps with the 4473 at least

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Art, ALL RIFLES MATTER!

Including you. Or, I guess you matter as well, unless of course you are rifled, in which case, you can identify as however you like. No judgment.

:love:

·
Premium Member
15,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Art, ALL RIFLES MATTER!

Including you. Or, I guess you matter as well, unless of course you are rifled, in which case, you can identify as however you like. No judgment.

:love:
Just thought I would stand up for our little friends, on this forum, where they don't get a lot of respect. Everyone should own at least one PDW.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Actually I gave in to the dark side too... sort of.
I bought a Springfield Saint Victor in 7.62, I couldn't move entirely over to those little rifles, it still had to have a man sized cartridge.

·
Premium Member
15,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually I gave in to the dark side too... sort of.
I bought a Springfield Saint Victor in 7.62, I couldn't move entirely over to those little rifles, it still had to have a man sized cartridge.

I picked up an AR in 7.62 x 39 out at Camp Perry a few years ago. Fun little toy and the ammo is cheap.

·
Premium Member
15,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Of coarse we are, the govt tells us so. We all know how important it is to believe all propaganda distributed by the posing powers , right?

Viva America

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Sad times for America indeed. The foundation of the organic constitution is crumbling. The 1st and 2nd are eroding away at a record rate. It will take massive efforts to put the stones back in place.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry Art ......

That's a beautiful rifle you have. I like the configuration you have formed it to. Including the ACOG.

·
Premium Member
15,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, I'm sorry Art ......

That's a beautiful rifle you have. I like the configuration you have formed it to. Including the ACOG.

Thanks, we all need to do what we have to do.
I like the idea of rolling up my driveway and forgetting all the rest of the world at times.
Happy 4th to all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts