M14 Forum banner
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
10,496 Posts
You want gun friendly come to the great state of TENNESSEE we will have legal SBR'S and SBS'S July 1st of this yr,open carry is legal.no permit needed to carry concealed and many many places to shoot safely i can't think of a more gun friendly sate right now.
You're just making SBRs and SBSs legal in July? You're a little late to the bragging table for that one.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Here is my updated list of 2nd Amendment rights in the United States that you missed.
(SNIP)
Above this line is very good
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
(SNIP)
29) Wisconsin
30) Indiana (Allows a police officer to confiscate a citizen's guns at his discretion)
31) New Mexico (Has red flag gun confiscation laws)
32) Florida (Has very terrible red flag gun confiscation laws used to take over 2,000 guns thus far without due process of law)
33) Nevada (Allows a police officer to confiscate a citizen's guns with a Judge's order without due process of law)
34) Pennsylvania
35) Oregon (Has red flag gun confiscation laws.)
36) Virginia (Has weird prohibitions on training in a militia. Has red flag gun confiscation laws.)
37) Vermont (Has magazine capacity restrictions and red flag gun confiscation laws)
38) Minnesota
39) Colorado (Has bad red flag gun confiscation laws and magazine capacity restrictions)
40) Delaware (Has red flag gun confiscation laws.)

If the State is below this line the 2nd Amendment is in deep jeopardy or gone.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
41) Rhode Island
42) Washington
43) Illinois
44) Connecticut
45) District of Columbia
46) Maryland
47) California
48) Massachusetts
49) New York
50) New Jersey
51) Hawaii
Hoping to make it above the line after this next election for Governor!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Texas! I live in northeast Texas. If you like humidity and lots of bugs move to the Eastern half. If you like dry air and very little rain go west.
what you talking about - there aint no humidity or stick ya prick ya bite ya here in NE Texas...anywhere..... its always in the low 70s with less than 30% humidity.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
(I live in Ben Wheeler)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys , which state is gun-friendly?
I decided to move all my business to the US from Canada by the end of Oct.
I will tell you this. Anything from the Maryland and Virginia Boarder and below is definitelyGFS ALot of midwest to include Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky Alabama. Stay out of New York, New Hampshire, Connecticut and freaking California. But those are my inputs just to start off with...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Depending on where in Canada you're from, I might suggest Wisconsin, but I'm partial (LoL!). We do have a long tradition of sportsmen here. A lot of barrel manufacturers are from here (Brux, Krieger, Bartlein, Criterion, etc.), as well as some aftermarket firearm parts producers (ADM, BCM, ATI, Midwest Industries, etc.) , and firearm manufacturers (Henry is the big one).

We're middle of the road politically; it's always a toss up which way major elections go. Definitely what you would call a "swing state".

If nothing else, you can come for the cheese curds and beer!
Meh! My friend's bar has better cheese curds... (Lincoln Park, Chicago)

But I do have to say shooting in WI is better than IL. Plus you can own NFA stuff. Not allowed in IL.
So stay away from IL unless you have no other option. Chicago... sucks.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kash, we would love to have you here in Kentucky. Kentucky is very gun friendly, if you want contact me through PM and we can discuss the benefits of living here in a free society.

We have:

Four seasons, mild winters
geographically located
UPS is head quartered here
Cost of living is low
VERY SAFE
Centrally located

Lots of good things here in Kentucky.

MORE THAN A HOBBY, A PASSION!

REN 🇺🇸
Bourbon!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Any State prior to 1964...
Silver was in United States quarters until 1963. Now in 2022 $1 will not get you much anymore. Last I looked those silver 1963 and earlier quarters are worth about $7 per coin.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
There are 35 states that are pro-gun. Pick one. Along the west coast are all the liberals. North of Virginia on the east coast are all liberals.

If I am gonna live my retirement - WVa, OH, SC, GA, TN...TX. But my choice of best be KY and MO - lots of trees. Just remember, even Red states have their pockets of liberals. YOu want cold or hot? Beach?

I prefer to live where I only worry about using firearm on the 4-legged kind...not the 2-legged ones.

Reactions: Jackofalltrades03
101 - 113 of 113 Posts