M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Mine are made by Tactical Tailor. I live pretty close to their store, but actually got them on the sales sub forum here from another member. I think that they are under $20 each new. I am using a Tactical Tailor two piece MAV load out.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I run TT singles as well, although I wouldn't say they're necessarily the best. I think they're the best for my situation, but you might find you prefer a different solution. I might also find another piece of kit that I end up prefferring and switch to it.

What I'm trying to say is that there's no pat answer, the best kit is the one that fits you, your style, and your needs.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
The singles have worked well for me, the same load out that I use for my AR's. These do have a bungie type retention system which is a good when you're running or rolling but more slow getting out than the pouches that hold mags in with pressure, but faster than flapped pouches.

Originally I bought 6 M14 type pouches off the Exchange, but have mislaid 2 of them dance2 Hopefully they'll show back up...................................

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mag Pouches

Try 'mollegearusa.com'. I think he is also a member of TFL. I got several from him and am very, very pleased.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts