M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked thru the past info and found a wealth of info but I am looking to get 16lbs of powder and 2k Nosler 168 CC bullets and am looking for the best overall price with s/h and hazmat, apparently Powder Valley ships bullets separately from powder and adds another shipping charge.
Don't mind ordering from multile places just looking for the best price

Thanks

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Panther - I got a shipment in two boxes from Powder Valley the other day and called to ask "why 2 shipping charges?" The answer was that the total weight of my order was over 45 pounds. One box included powder, bullets and primers, the other box just bullets. One Hazmat fee BTW. I'd suggest calling the order in to find out what the shipping would be. (It was $19.00 x 2 for me, but total weight was 84 pounds.)

If I were UPS, I would insist that powder & primers go in separate boxes but that's not Powder Valley's policy.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I just got 2 shipments form them great service and yes I had two boxes as well I ordered 1000 155 A-max pills they were not in stock, and I wouldn’t have mattered if they were the shipment would have to be broken into two shipments as well, but even with two shipment charges, only one had the hazmat fee I still come out way ahead than anywhere else and some places wont ship powder and primers together powder valley does.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.