Your post seems to be lacking a Few Details

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
18,080 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Surprise? If any of those suckers in MD thought that they would split the operations into two states, they were dreaming. Scratch that, they were politicians who never ran a business. The whole thing will go to TN. Anyone with work experience knew it from day one.

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
They should do what Barrett did to California. No sales to the state govt. As well as move out of course. I'm sad to see them go but congratulations to them for being able to get out. Its unfortunate for the staff that most likely may not be able to move but you can't blame them.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Good for Beretta! I hope they move the administration operations, too!

It is extremely hypocritical of a state to ban firearms and yet, accept money derived from the banned firearms.

And of all things, those law-makers banned the M1A!! SICK!!!

I wonder how many of the banned firearms have actually been used in a shooting crime in Maryland??

Regards,
D1

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I posted this at the same time as grumbler post the same story so I went back and tried to delete my post so we wouldn't have two post on the same thing.
I couldn't figure out how to delete my post so just removed the text thinking the Mod's would delete a empty post.
I am glad they are moving but wish they would move their mail office to. Md. will still get a lot of tax money from them.
I am thinking they will move the whole operation in a year or two.
Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts