M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been off the forum dealing with family issues(5 died in 6 month), estates, selling houses, undergoing cancer treatment. So, what's new with everyone?

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Sorry to hear about all those hardships and loss. Thanks for getting back to us here. Welcome back!

·
Premium Member
15,435 Posts
Glad you're back. My sympathies for you Sir.
Last few months have been a trial for many of us.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,197 Posts
Welgcome back Sir, good to have you back and sorry to hear about you many losses, and all of the clean up involved.

I sold one house and it was a nightmare so I feel for you. I had tenants in it that quit paying as soon as I told them I was selling it, thank God it went into escrow in a week of being on the market. This was right before the covid-19 started here, then the tenants said they weren't going anywhere because no realty place is open and no rentals. The were verbally assaulting the buyer and inspector when they showed up for their appointment to look over some things. I got lucky, they had tax return money and my wife offered to rent their moving truck if it was by the move out deadline. They had been pestering a local guy and finally he rented to them. I was almost stuck with them not paying anything with taxes and insurance and other bills due and who knows how long I wouldn't be able to get rid of them, I got lucky. Then the buyer kept wanting more consessions, I gave in because I felt I was screwed, finally they signed off and I got a check, never thought it was going to happen.
Work and public has been crazy since the covid-19, crime is up, coin shortage, lots of crazy stuff going on, but we're hanging on by the grace of God...
We wish you the best Sir.
m14brian

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Greetings from Flagless Mississippi!
Good to hear from you! Hang in there!
I gotta a new job at an asylum, er, a Ford Dealership...hmmm...maybe I was right to begin with...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts