M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting back around into the communities after a sustained absence. Work and life have been busy. Working on pandemic responses and raising my two little girls. Look forward to catching up with folks.

Strange times indeed for traditional conservatives, I work in academia and am now a dissident. Before they were somewhat friendly about opposition opinions, but now the conditions are dystopian. Transparent nature of the end goals are nauseating and evil. Feel like I'm trying to stop a tsunami with a sandbag at times. These ideas are more destructive than communism. Networks such as these we find here are essential to the survival of decency, justice, intellectual honesty, meritocracy, Christianity/religious freedom, freedom of speech and thought. Good to communicate with those that share cultural and philosophic beliefs and are patriotic Americans.

Glad to be back around and wish everyone good health and abundant blessings.

·
Premium Member
15,435 Posts
Welcome home to the forum. Glad to see ya still got it in you.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome home to the forum. Glad to see ya still got it in you.
Terrific to hear from you. All the best to you Art.

·
Super Moderator
3,377 Posts
Good to hear from you Jason - welcome back!

M1Army

·
Administrator
17,273 Posts
Welcome back Hammonje, missed your posts.

·
Forum Jester
6,982 Posts
oh lucky us,he has returned. bring beer?

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Welcome Back! Thought you dropped of the end of the earth, nice to hear from you again.

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
Welcome Back, how about elaborating on this, "Transparent nature of the end goals are nauseating and evil."

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Welcome back, you got parole on good behaviour? ;)

·
Retired
4,642 Posts
Welcome back Jason. I have missed you here and was just recently thinking of you. Give me a call sometime soon.

·
Registered
7,093 Posts
Welcome back home. If you are in academia, you’re on the front line.

Been away for a long vacation used to mean 5-10 on Riecker.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Are you makin book on whether herd immunity or a vaccine comes first? :whistle:

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome Back, how about elaborating on this, "Transparent nature of the end goals are nauseating and evil."
Leftist feminist power grab with the goal of obtaining unearned positions, especially those of senior leadership. Promotions are to be directly tied into metrics of diversity, inclusion and equality which are to be made public. Massive diversion of funds, resources and time are to be devoted to social engineering and away from core mission of child health and biomedical research. It's duck babble for gaining control without paying ones dues. Nothing concerning competency or skill is ever discussed or whether the available talent pool reflects their desired racial and gender mixture. These folks are using the current political climate to push forth an evil, destructive and divisive narrative. The entire institution is to be carved into 2 groups, Asian and white men on one side and historically underrepresented minorities the other. No one is standing in opposition for meritocracy, decency and sanity. Speaking up directly would mean immediate consequence. There is no attempt to be subtle either, its simply direct insanity. It used to be diversity is good as an ideal to be striven for, now its we know its not good for you, but F you and shut up about it you bigoted, sexist, racist. The program will lead to ruination.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you makin book on whether herd immunity or a vaccine comes first? :whistle:
I am working currently on a COVID19 vaccine, together with assays to measure antibody immune responses in recovered individuals, specifically whether or not their antibodies block infection and whether this correlates with protection. Mostly though my work focuses on stem cell tissue engineering, become somewhat of a neuroscientist over the past 3 years, creating a cerebral organoid. Basically, a brain in a petri dish in order to better understand dementia, Alzheimer's and how HIV causes neurocognitive disorders.

Now you're sorry you asked. If anyone would like specifics about COVID19 addressed, please message me. I can answer them in detail and with authority. My opinion is that in general the threat is being overstated for political motives. Society should return to normal ASAP.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Leftist feminist power grab with the goal of obtaining unearned positions, especially those of senior leadership. Promotions are to be directly tied into metrics of diversity, inclusion and equality which are to be made public. Massive diversion of funds, resources and time are to be devoted to social engineering and away from core mission of child health and biomedical research. It's duck babble for gaining control without paying ones dues. Nothing concerning competency or skill is ever discussed or whether the available talent pool reflects their desired racial and gender mixture. These folks are using the current political climate to push forth an evil, destructive and divisive narrative. The entire institution is to be carved into 2 groups, Asian and white men on one side and historically underrepresented minorities the other. No one is standing in opposition for meritocracy, decency and sanity. Speaking up directly would mean immediate consequence. There is no attempt to be subtle either, its simply direct insanity. It used to be diversity is good as an ideal to be striven for, now its we know its not good for you, but [] you and shut up about it you bigoted, sexist, racist. The program will lead to ruination.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts