Registered
4,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Utica Cutlery Bayonet arrived from CMP today, ordered on Dec 1st
Not a bad deal for $65.00

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Orlando, looks like it was worth wait!! I've had one on order since about the same time. I asked for an uncut AFH. We'll see what I get. Hopefully it will be as nice as yours!

·
Retired
4,769 Posts
I ordered a UC, UF&H, and AF&H. I got them a week ago. I'll try to post some pics soon. I'm very pleased with all three of them.GI1

·
Registered
788 Posts
I got a PAL uncut M1 a couple weeks ago. Rebuilt scabbard tip and OD painted, quite a bit of wear on the parkerizing, but it's a 1943 dated piece.

Top blade of the three:

Eagle 1

·
Registered
274 Posts
Went to CMP Saturday and picked up 4 dated 1942, black park and 2 new unissued. Very nice and look good on the Garands.

I kind of like the black park, is it very durable? It matches the rifles.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just got my CMP e-mail notice for my AFH bayonet.
Should be here Monday.
I do know anything about Garand bayonets, but American Fork and Hoe is so much fun to say fast I could not resist.

GI2

·
"Death From Above"
11,646 Posts
ROTFLMAO! Ha haha ha
It's a nice bayo to have in the collection. Just having a bayo that old with a history of service in WW II and Korea is nice to have. If you don't already have a Garand now you have annex excuse. You just tell the wife I need someplace to mount my new bayonette! If that does not work I'll come up with another excuse. Trust me, with my admiral And her uncanny ability to use an abacus(not really but you get the point) I have learned how to get very creative when something shows up at the door. Oh and something has to be said about the law of large numbers, things get to confusing for her at times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts