M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have the traditional EBR MK14 mod 0 platform and was wondering if those little bars on the rear of the adjustable stock are ok for sling attachment points?

I know the EBR has a plate style attachment points on the forend and on the back of the receiver. But my Eagle industries sling with HK loops are not comfy there nor are they long enough.

I have my sling attached to those little bars right now and don't see any bending yet but was asking if those are indeed made for sling attachment.

I haven't yet pulled the rear stock off and disassembled yet so I can't see if those are load bearing.... As soon as I get all my parts, finish building, I am going to cerakote it oldschool woodland camo.

Here is a quick pic of what I'm working with so far..... Acog is about to go as soon as I get my IOR Valdada scope..... DI5

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I would highly recommend to use the sling points as needed. Those points are there for a reason and putting on the telescopic rods will and or may distort the functionality of sliding back and forth and locking mechanism.DI5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.