M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have forged an agreement with LRB Arms during my active duty rotation and subsequent deployment to use and carry our Wolfe 5r/20 barrels for barreled actions or complete builds on their FORGED M25 and/or M14 receivers.

LRB will be the only authorized installer for our Wolfe 5r/20 match medium and match standard weight barrels during my active duty rotation and subsequent deployment.

LRB will have both of our proprietary reamers during my absence and will be able maintain our high standards for chamber dimensions and proven performance.

LRB is the only provider we have authorized to use and/or advertise the use of our reamers.

As a benefit for our customers, all barrels purchased through our web-store with the added option of having the barrel installed by LRB, will receive a substantial discount on the cost of their barrel, which will be applied immediately once the option is selected. To coordinate the specifics of your build using our barrels requires direct communication with LRB.

In addition to our barrels, LRB will also have access to our Mod-Fib stocks and Adjustable Gas Lock Front Sights. These products will also be significantly discounted when you select the option of having them sent to LRB for installation.

Thank you all for your support and patience during this time.

·
Banned
657 Posts
Any idea how to have these added to a barreled receiver on LRB’s site? I’m admittedly pretty underwhelmed by Bula’s Black Friday offerings (and lack of stripped receivers) and am looking at other options now for my last parts kit.

·
Super Moderator
11,164 Posts
I’m not the sharpest tool in the tool shed but too be clear my understanding is that this only applies too LRB and there receivers only, NOT for any of the other makers like SEI, SAI, ARMSCORP, Fed Ord, Bula, James River, GWLA and heaven forbid 7.62?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hey there...Mr. Wolfe was kind enough to put one of his barrels on my 7.62 rec. It wouldn't take the USGI barrel that I'd sent. Wish I'd been thinking and got one of his .338 Federal barrels, but didn't know he had any left at that time.

Truth is I sent it to Mr. Wolfe because I was worried things may not go well and the rec. might need some additional work. I think the rifle turned out fine. It's my only short barrel M14 style rifle.

Edit: this isn't the first time LRB has installed Wolfe barrels. I'd bought one of his med. wt. match barrels at a good price and then LRB had a good sale on their rec., but you had to buy/send them a barrel to install before they'd release the rec. I sent them the Wolfe barrel and they put it on one of their M25s for me. I latter sent the whole works off to Mr. Ted Brown to assemble the rest for me. Another fine rifle. Still waiting to get a scope$$$

1 - 5 of 5 Posts