·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, thanks!

·
Rest in Peace
2,058 Posts
I have a good supply of the 30-cal stripper clips and bandoleers, but it's the little feeder piece/mag fillers that I've been looking for. Anyone have any tips on those?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I have a good supply of the 30-cal stripper clips and bandoleers, but it's the little feeder piece/mag fillers that I've been looking for. Anyone have any tips on those?
You might try here.

http://e-sarcoinc.com/m14stripperclipsandguidenew.aspx

A lot of the original M14 stuff is getting harder and harder to find. I've started getting creative when it comes to supplies that are starting to become more collectable than practical to use. I've got a few original bandoliers but they are getting harder to find and more expensive. It's more practical to get your hands on material and have a friend who sews make up a bunch for you at once IMHO. But I think the loading spoon should be with each bandolier you have loaded with ammo. Heres another tool I like a lot for loading and unloading mags.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=344785

I've used it and can recommend it.

Also found that the M60 bandolier is quite handy for carrying 5 M14 mags.

Reactions: TexIndian

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Shoot this guy an email he had(operative word) 75 @ $1.50 each last week for sale on Milsurp Forum
He still may have some worth a Try
<[email protected]>

·
Registered
998 Posts
Sold out;

I purchased some things from Bob, listed on CMP. Great to do business with, but I think he's sold out. He was going to see if his friends had any. At any rate I think he will do you right.

Shoot this guy an email he had(operative word) 75 @ $1.50 each last week for sale on Milsurp Forum
He still may have some worth a Try
<[email protected]>

·
Rest in Peace
2,058 Posts
A couple of years ago, I found some .308 stripper clips that held 10 rounds instead of 5. They were brand new and made of stainless steel. I bought 2,000 rounds worth. If I can find the link I'll post it, but it seems to be hiding from me right now. IIRC, the vendor's name had something to do with coin collecting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a bunch of M14 magazine chargers I picked up in a trade... Can't see the need for more than one or two for myself. I don't know what they are worth. PM me if you need one, we can work something out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.